Friday, September 18, 2009

Jerome Reddenly is a Believer

excerpt From BELIEVER magazine

Jerome Reddenly, a 27 year old New York City MTA worker from Yonkers, says that while making love to his beautiful wife, Elaine, a UFO flew by his window and a loud crashing sound soon followed. "Being that I live so close to Van Cortlandt Park, I assumed it went down in the woods; I never heard any sirens or anything that night. Very early the next day I went to take a look and there were no NYPD or FDNY, so myself and Fred Kline (a local plumber) were the only ones who actually witnessed it." He went on to say, "I met Kline in the park, then we both saw it. It [the UFO] was just sitting there, embedded in the ground. We just looked at each in shock."

Believer Magazine is currently trying to get in touch with Mr. Kline to corroborate Reddenly's claims.

1 comment: